Sunday, March 1, 2009

The past week

Last Friday, the 20th, Aaron and I were watching a movie when someone rang our doorbell, it was about 9:30 at night. We thought "what the?" when Aaron answered the door I couldn't hear him talking to anyone so I though it was a ring and run but when I turned around he was looking at something. there was a bird in a cage on our doorstep! It took him a minute to realize it was "Priddy" then I hear him say where are you guys? Jared and Natalie were hiding beside the porch and they pop up "surprise" they were in town for the weekend! Jared was working the store so Sharlene the work horse could have a day off. They were also looking for possible houses to rent and places for Natalie to open a Pilate's studio!! Now for those of you who have been waitin for them to move back to town don't go gettin to excited ( I channeled my inner cowboy for that sentence !) They are still in the "we can't decide what to do phase" but it looks like they are thinking seriously about coming back home. YAY it was a fun weekend of running around and running around and running around. I bought a book shelf on that weekend and its still at the store as of this weekend!! Aaron and I went to pick it up Sat. but it wouldn't fit in the van boo hopefully I will have it home on Tuesday. Nita and I went thrift storing after work on Friday (the 27th) and I found some bargains. One was a train that I want to put up under my Christmas tree this year (its never to early to think Christmas, HAHA ) We set it up and today I turned it on while the cats were in the area! That was funny!! Poor kitties, they are so skittish. On Sat. Cindy Pond stopped by for a visit. We haven't talked in what seems like forever! Thanks for stopping Cindy, it was great to see you. Aaron starts a knew schedule at work tomorrow 5 days a week 8 hours a day. We'll see how it goes. I think he's looking forward to getting off at a decent hour. It should work great especially after next week when we start daylight savings. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment