Friday, March 20, 2009

Yay Spring

Spring has sprung OH YEAH!!! Today is beautiful. Not only is it Friday, its payday and the last day of work before spring break . It's so warm I cleaned out the flowerbed with only short sleeves....... :) March Madness is in full swing there are even some teams in Boise this weekend!
GO WHOEVER AARON PICKED TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!! YAY TEAM Oh, I've meant to post this before just F Y I Coryn has changed his name to Diego! Kayla our "roomie" has informed us she will be moving out on the 27th. She is excited to become a "real grown up" I have enjoyed having her around, although I really never see her!!! Caitlin I don't know if you ever look at this blog but if you do check out song #6 on the playlist..... remember that song?? AH memories

No comments:

Post a Comment