Monday, February 16, 2009

The goings on

Well Hello,

It's been a little while hasn't it. First and foremost Aaron was gone for two weeks on the final leg of the torch run for special olympics. From what I can tell this was a fantastic experience for him. He loved the "job", he loved the people he met, he loved the athletes! WOW thats a lota love. Someone told him they hadn't seen him stop smiling the whole time!! Who out there knows my husband? You know that this is something special. I believe only his family could make him smile that much. He is even going and try to get on the "board." This might become a new passion. Well now thats an empty nest moment for ya :) For my part of this -two weeks is as long as I have ever been on my own in my whole life!! Just between you and me I LOVED IT but its nice to have my hubby back home, yes really. One weekend our son in law Jared was in town. We had a great time. We went and saw the movie Slumdog Millionaire. We both liked it. I like how it showed that you don't have to be a product of your envirnment. It's all about the choices we make. The next night it was dinner and shopping! Almost more fun than going out with my girls, almost :) Anyhoo where was Natalie you ask? (See the " just the facts " post from below) now you know..... Tomorrow its back to work after a four day weekend and I just had two of the four of us in the kitchen call in sick.........YAY thats gonna be a good day

1 comment:

  1. Oh, just leave it all and come live with me for three months! -Lisa

    ReplyDelete