Monday, February 2, 2009

My Monday Creed

Embrace this day with an enthusiastic welcome, no matter how it looks. The covenant with God to which you are true enables you to become enlightened by him, and nothing is impossible for you. I like the last part. I wonder how long it takes before we have progressed enough to realize that??? I have a car and garage door again!! Yay !! Not that I don't appreciate the van, I do. I am so glad it is still running. Elaine and I went and saw the movie New in Town on Friday night. It was cute. I enjoyed the chemistry between Rene Zellewiger(sp?) and Harry Connick Jr. Finally recovered my chairs! Woot The fabric is awesome. If I knew how to take a picture and post it I would. I guess that should be my next blog lesson. Ok gotta run. PS I WILL GO TO THE GYM TODAY :) I wonder if any of my many followers will hold me to that? TEHE And last but not least. Why Arizona Cardinals why?? :(

1 comment:

  1. ok... when you go to write a blog, one of the little characters at the top of the writing section is a 'picture', click on that then 'browse', then choose the picture you want to add, then click 'upload photos' at the bottom of that page... then wait for it to say 'done' click on 'done' and you can add commentary

    ReplyDelete