Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dance Festival

Last Friday night was the multi-stake dance festival. It was a lot of fun to go watch. Everyone had been putting in weeks of practice and it was nice to finally get down to performing. Our ward did a swing dance this year. They looked awesome. I think we looked the cleanest, but I could be parcial. :) Paramount Stake did a country swing/line dance and they looked like they were having the most fun. There were two different couples that did solos and at the end all 5 stakes did a really fun finale. The music on my new playlist is some of the songs from the festival. I wanted to post pictures from Jackson and Caitlins dance festivals but pictures just exhaust me. I'm not sure how Natalie got out of it but somehow she did. We got to see some people we haven't seen in awhile and ate dippin dots!! All in all a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment